Man Dies From Eating Super-Hot Chili

Chili peppers A 33-year-old aspiring chef died after eating super-hot chili sauce, according to Times Online

.

Andrew Lee challenged his girlfriend's brother to a contest to see who could eat the sauce he had created from his father's chili plant.

Lee's sister, Claire Chadbourne, said he ate the chili with a plate of Dolmio sauce.

Unfortunately for Lee, he was itching all over later on and his girlfriend found him dead the following morning, possibly from an allergic reaction.